Awards and Recognition
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation's air-conditioning and heating
systems have been among the most highly decorated in the
- The Hotel Wilshire commercial print ad won Building
Operating Management (BOM) magazine's Branded Award, which
recognizes excellence in print advertising. Click
here to view the ad, which also appears in the September
- CITY MULTI R2-Series VRF zoning system won USGBC's 2014 Best of Building Award in the
HVAC/Indoor Air Quality/Building Controls category.
- The CITY MULTI H2i™ R2-Series VRF zoning system won the
Silver Award in Consulting-Specifying
Engineer's 2014 Product of the Year program in
the HVAC/R category.
- The CITY MULTI H2i R2-Series VRF zoning system won the
Gold Award in the HVAC Commercial Equipment
category of the 2014 Dealer Design Awards in
- The Towson Case Study ad in the June 23 issue of The
NEWS was selected as a ReadEx winner for recall and
- The Jet Towel Mini won BUILDINGS' 2014 Money-Saving Products Award in
the Restroom Retrofits category.
- CITY MULTI H2i R2-Series VRF zoning system won
Honorable Mention in the Heating Category of the
2014 AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
- Building Operating Management named Y-Series VRF
zoning system as 2014 Top Product.
- Mitsubishi Electric's VRF zoning system received RSES
Journal's 2013 Readers' Choice Award.
- The CITY MULTI H2i R2-Series VRF zoning system won a
Bronze award in the DESIGN 2014 Excellence in Design
competition from appliance DESIGN magazine.
- The Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce awarded Mitsubishi
Electric Cooling & Heating the James J. Maran International Award
for community involvement.
- CITY MULTI S-Series won the 2013 Product Innovation
Award in the HVAC category from Architectural
- CITY MULTI R2-Series won Product of the Year Silver
Award in the HVAC/R category from
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine.
- CITY MULTI S-Series won the appliance DESIGN
2013 Excellence in Design Bronze Award.
- Mitsubishi Electric's PAR-30MAAU Remote Controller was named
the recipient of a Top Products Award from
Building Operating Management.
- Professional Remodeler selected the 101 Best
New Products and chose the ENERGY STAR® qualified MUZ-FE09
outdoor unit and MSZ-FE09 indoor unit, the latest addition to our
H2i product line.
- RedLink for M-Series won Record Products Award
from Architectural Record magazine.
- Winner of the 2012
Community Service Award, presented annually by
the Home Builders Care Foundation (HBCF). Presented to a company
for outstanding contributions to the community through unselfish
efforts and dedication in support of shelter-related projects.
- Mitsubishi Electric's R2-Series was named the recipient of
Product Innovation Award from Architectural
Products in the "HVAC, Ventilation & Air Conditioning"
- HVAC Insider - Bill Rau received the
2012 Man of the Year Award for his
leadership at Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Tokyo) - The Division received
the Business Group Award for outstanding growth and performance.
William Rau, senior vice president and general manager, and Bud
Nardello, vice president of sales, were credited with improving
company sales over the past year.
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer - Hydronic Heat
Exchanger was a finalist in the Product of the Year competition.
- Gwinnett County - The Division won a Movers &
Makers Manufacturing & Supply Chain Award.
- Plant Engineering - Dedicated Outdoor Air System
(DOAS) won a
Product of the Year Silver Award.
- Plant Engineering - The RedLINK Wireless Controller
Product of the Year Bronze Award.
- Manufacturing Executive - The Division won a Manufacturing Leadership
100 Award in the Information Leadership Category.
- ASHRAE awarded the Mitsubishi Electric DOAS (dedicated outdoor
AHR Product of the Year.
- VRF and Split-Ductless Systems won a
Top-10 Product Award for 2012 from BuildingGreen.
- M-Series products won honorable mention Dealer Design
Awards fromACH&R News.
- P-Series Hyper-Heat INVERTER won a
Readers' Choice Award fromRSES Journal.
AHR Innovation Award from ASHRAE for Mitsubishi Electric DOAS
(dedicated outdoor air systems).
- Professional Builder and Professional Remodeler
Magazines awarded the M-Series one of the 101 Best New Products
- P-Series Hyper-Heat INVERTER won Top 100 Products award from
- The M-Series won Remodelers' Choice 100
Products from Qualified Remodeler.
Building Operating Management - VRFZ Hyper-heat INVERTER
technology won a Top Products Award.
- Building Products: Mr. Slim P-Series won a Top 100 Award.