Awards and Recognition
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation's
air-conditioning and heating systems have been among the most
highly decorated in the industry.
- The H2i R2-Series won the the Gold Award in the HVAC Commercial
Equipment category of the
Dealer Design Awards in ACH&R News.
- The Jet Towel Mini won BUILDINGS' 2014 Money-Saving
Products Award in the Restroom Retrofits
- H2i® R2-Series won Honorable Mention in the Heating Category of
2014 AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
- Building Operating Management named Y-Series VRF zoning system
2014 Top Product.
- Mitsubishi Electric's VRF zoning system received RSES Journal's
2013 Readers' Choice Award.
- The H2i R2-Series won a bronze award in the DESIGN 2014
Excellence in Design competition.
- The Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce awarded Mitsubishi
James J. Maran International Award for community
- Architectural Products - Mitsubishi Electric's
S-Series won the 2013 Product Innovation Award in the HVAC
Engineer - Mitsubishi Electric's R2-Series
Product of the Year Silver Award in
the HVAC/R category.
- Winner of the
2013 Excellence in Design Bronze
- Mitsubishi Electric's PAR-30MAAU Remote
Controller was named the recipient of a Top Products Award
from Building Operating
- Professional Remodeler selected the
101 Best New Products and chose the ENERGY STAR® qualified MUZ-FE09
outdoor unit and MSZ-FE09 indoor unit, the latest addition to our
H2i product line.
- RedLink for M-Series won
Record Products Award
from Architectural Record
- Winner of the 2012
Community Service Award, presented annually by the
Home Builders Care Foundation (HBCF). Presented to a company for
outstanding contributions to the community through unselfish
efforts and dedication in support of shelter-related
- Mitsubishi Electric's R2-Series was
named the recipient of a
Product Innovation Award from
Architectural Products in the "HVAC,
Ventilation & Air Conditioning" category.
- HVAC Insider -
Bill Rau received the
2012 Man of the Year Award for his
leadership at Mitsubishi Electric Cooling &
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Tokyo)
- The Division received the Business Group Award for outstanding
growth and performance. William Rau, senior vice president and
general manager, and Bud Nardello, vice president of sales, were
credited with improving company sales over the past
Engineer - Hydronic Heat Exchanger was a finalist
in theProduct of the Year
- Gwinnett County - The Division won
& Makers Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Plant Engineering
- Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) won a
Product of the Year Silver Award.
- Plant Engineering
- The RedLINK Wireless Controller won a
Product of the Year Bronze Award.
- Manufacturing Executive
- The Division won a Manufacturing
Leadership 100 Award in the Information
- ASHRAE awarded the Mitsubishi Electric
DOAS (dedicated outdoor air systems)
AHR Product of the Year.
- VRF and Split-Ductless Systems won
Top-10 Product Award for 2012 from
- M-Series products won honorable mention
Dealer Design Awards fromACH&R
- P-Series Hyper-Heat INVERTER won
Readers' Choice Award from
AHR Innovation Award from ASHRAE for
Mitsubishi Electric DOAS (dedicated outdoor air
- Professional Builder and
Professional Remodeler Magazines awarded the
M-Series one of the 101 Best New Products award.
- P-Series Hyper-Heat INVERTER won Top
100 Products award from BUILDING
- The M-Series won
Remodelers' Choice 100 Products
from Qualified Remodeler.
Building Operating Management -
VRFZ Hyper-heat INVERTER technology won a Top Products
- Building Products:
Mr. Slim P-Series won a Top 100