Awards and Recognition
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation's
air-conditioning and heating systems have been among the most
highly decorated in the industry.
- CITY MULTI R2-Series VRF zoning system won USGBC's 2014
Best of Building Award in the HVAC/Indoor Air
Quality/Building Controls category.
- The CITY MULTI H2i™ R2-Series VRF zoning system won the
Silver Award in Consulting-Specifying
Engineer's 2014 Product of the Year program
in the HVAC/R category.
- The CITY MULTI H2i R2-Series VRF zoning system won the
Gold Award in the HVAC Commercial Equipment
category of the 2014 Dealer Design
Awards in ACH&R News.
- The Towson Case Study ad in the June 23 issue of The NEWS was selected as a ReadEx
winner for recall and readership.
- The Jet Towel Mini won BUILDINGS' 2014
Money-Saving Products Award in the Restroom Retrofits
- CITY MULTI H2i R2-Series VRF zoning system won
Honorable Mention in the Heating Category of the
2014 AHR Expo Innovation Awards.
- Building Operating Management named Y-Series VRF
zoning system as 2014 Top Product.
- Mitsubishi Electric's VRF zoning system received RSES
Journal's 2013 Readers' Choice Award.
- The CITY MULTI H2i R2-Series VRF zoning system won a
Bronze award in the DESIGN 2014 Excellence
in Design competition from appliance DESIGN
- The Gwinnett County Chamber of Commerce awarded Mitsubishi
Electric Cooling & Heating the James J. Maran
International Award for community involvement.
- CITY MULTI S-Series won the 2013 Product Innovation
Award in the HVAC category from Architectural
- CITY MULTI R2-Series won Product of the Year Silver
Award in the HVAC/R category from
Consulting-Specifying Engineer magazine.
- CITY MULTI S-Series won the appliance DESIGN
2013 Excellence in Design Bronze Award.
- Mitsubishi Electric's PAR-30MAAU Remote Controller was named
the recipient of a Top Products Award from
Building Operating Management.
- Professional Remodeler selected the 101 Best
New Products and chose the ENERGY STAR® qualified MUZ-FE09
outdoor unit and MSZ-FE09 indoor unit, the latest addition to our
H2i product line.
- RedLink for M-Series won Record Products Award from Architectural
- Winner of the 2012
Community Service Award, presented annually by the Home
Builders Care Foundation (HBCF). Presented to a company for
outstanding contributions to the community through unselfish
efforts and dedication in support of shelter-related projects.
- Mitsubishi Electric's R2-Series was named the
recipient of a
Product Innovation Award from Architectural Products
in the "HVAC, Ventilation & Air Conditioning" category.
- HVAC Insider - Bill Rau received the
2012 Man of the Year Award for his leadership at Mitsubishi
Electric Cooling & Heating.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Tokyo) - The
Division received the Business Group Award for outstanding growth
and performance. William Rau, senior vice president and general
manager, and Bud Nardello, vice president of sales, were credited
with improving company sales over the past year.
- Consulting-Specifying Engineer -
Hydronic Heat Exchanger was a finalist in theProduct of the Year competition.
- Gwinnett County - The Division won a Movers &
Makers Manufacturing & Supply Chain Award.
- Plant Engineering - Dedicated
Outdoor Air System (DOAS) won a
Product of the Year Silver Award.
- Plant Engineering - The RedLINK
Wireless Controller won a
Product of the Year Bronze Award.
- Manufacturing Executive - The
Division won a Manufacturing Leadership
100 Award in the Information Leadership Category.
- ASHRAE awarded the Mitsubishi Electric DOAS
(dedicated outdoor air systems)
AHR Product of the Year.
- VRF and Split-Ductless Systems won a
Top-10 Product Award for 2012 from BuildingGreen.
- M-Series products won honorable mention
Dealer Design Awards fromACH&R News.
- P-Series Hyper-Heat INVERTER won a
Readers' Choice Award from RSES Journal.
AHR Innovation Award from ASHRAE for Mitsubishi Electric DOAS
(dedicated outdoor air systems).
- Professional Builder and Professional
Remodeler Magazines awarded the M-Series one of the 101 Best
New Products award.
- P-Series Hyper-Heat INVERTER won Top 100
Products award from BUILDING PRODUCTS.
- The M-Series won Remodelers'
Choice 100 Products from Qualified
Building Operating Management - VRFZ Hyper-heat INVERTER
technology won a Top Products Award.
- Building Products: Mr. Slim P-Series
won a Top 100 Award.