Talk to an Expert
Give us a call at the number below
to speak to an expert now:
Diamond Contractors are members of a select group of elite HVAC experts who recognize that a partnership with Mitsubishi Electric yields significant advantages. Contractors are able to leverage this platform to promote their business, drive sales, access marketing resources and business development tools, and acquire updated training on residential products to grow their business. To become a Diamond Contractor, each candidate must meet the following guidelines:
· Be nominated by a distributor.
· Sign a Code of Conduct.
· Complete the 2-day M & P Service course (8-hours of web-based or instructor-led training).
· Have a brick and mortar location.
· Sell a minimum of 20 systems annually.
Membership demonstrates to your customers that you have achieved an exceptional level of training, expertise, and customer satisfaction. Contractors with the Diamond Contractor designation are identified as experts of our wide range of products and services. In addition, membership earns you these business-building benefits:
· Leads from consumers who want to be contacted.
· Free literature upon request.
· Priority listing on the Mitsubishi Electric consumer website’s Dealer Locator at www.mitsubishicomfort.com.
· 12-year parts and 12-year compressor warranty for residential products.
· Access to Mitsubishi Electric extranet, marketing assistance and Mitsubishi Electric online Creative Center for production of pre-approved ads, posters, banners, yard signs, billboards, direct mail and door hangers.
· Diamond Contractor identification logos, uniform emblems and truck decals.