The New American Home (TNAH) 2020
METUS is involved with projects all over the country whether they be big or small, a retrofit or new construction! In an effort to share more unique and high-performance applications, we bring you Case Study Shorts: detailed project overviews with information on performance, equipment and team insights.
Each year, The New American Home showcases the latest innovations and efficiency advancements in homebuilding. The New American Home 2020 is a 6,428-square-foot high-performance home overlooking the Las Vegas Strip. Its 10 comfort zones are efficiently heated and cooled by Mitsubishi Electric Zoned Comfort Solutions®. The Mitsubishi Electric units offer whisper-quiet sound levels, simplified maintenance and tasteful design appeal, perfectly complementing the home's luxurious aesthetics. Download the PDF to read more.
The New American Home 2020
Project Location: Ascaya Community, Henderson, Nevada
Completion Date: January 2020
- Builder: Sun West Custom Homes
- HVAC Contractor: Desert Valley Heating & Cooling
- Energy Rater: Two Trails inc.
Mitsubishi Electric Equipment Installed
- (1) M-Series Hyper-Heating INVERTER® (H2i®) Multi-Zone Heat Pump
- (2) M-Series Multi-Zone Heat Pumps
- (1) M-Series Single-Zone Heat Pump
- (2) P-Series Hyper-Heating INVERTER® (H2i®) Multi-Zone Heat Pump
- (2) EZ FITTM Recessed Ceiling Cassettes
- (3) SVZ Multi-Position Ducted Air Handlers
- (2) PEAD Horizontal Ducted Indoor Units
- (1) MSY Wall-Mounted Indoor Unit
- (1) PVA Multi-Position Ducted Air Handler