The Ductless Heating and Cooling Advantage
Updated: May 2021
Wondering if it’s time to switch to a ductless heating and cooling system? More precise and efficient than traditional HVAC, our infographic shows many advantages that a ductless mini split system offers.
- Cost-Effective: Cooling and heating account for over half of a household’s annual energy bills. In fact, the average American household spends about $1,000 a year on temperature control. A ductless system can help you save up to 30% on your energy costs because it is more efficient than a forced air system.
- Easy Maintenance: The filters are easy to remove and rinse under a faucet. No mess, no hassleAnd they can last up to 10 years – so unlike a conventional system, you won’t be replacement them often.
- Zone Control: A mini split ductless system provides precise control over the temperature in the rooms you use most – and unlike a ducted system, doesn’t waste energy on the rooms you don’t.
- Quiet: Many units operate as low as 19dB, which is quieter than a purring cat!
- Purifies The Air: A ductless mini split system purifies the air and removes dust, pollen, bacteria and other airborne pollutants to provide the highest indoor air quality.
- Quick Installation: A qualified contractor can install the ductless system in less than a day with no mess and no major renovations.
- Support: A ductless heating and cooling system can work in tandem with your existing HVAC to provide optimal temperature control by eliminating those cold and hot spots.
- Curb Appeal: Sleek and discreet, both the indoor and outdoor units work without distracting from the aesthetic appeal of your home.
- Eco-Friendly: Most units are ENERGY STAR® rated and at 40% more efficient than window units, the ductless system is the way to go to do your part for the environment.
Indoor air quality